Airport Pick up
Dear Prospective Student’s
We advise you to arrive or Kiev(Boryspil – IATA CODE-KBP) International airports
Our representative will meet you at airport and make all possible arrangements for your immigration clearance, and transport you to destination
Please note that you should ask our representative to show his Star Education Consult Ukraine’ ID before going with him, it is to avoid any security risk
We inform you that Ukrainian Airport authorities do not allow students to enter Ukrainian territory if not informed of his/ her arrival
Scan your Air Ticket at least a week prior to your arrival, so we complete arrival arrangements and inform Airport authorities about your arrival time and flight number in time
Turkish Airlines, Emirates Airlines, Lufthansa, KLM, Austrian Airline, Aeroflot, Air France and many other Airlines are accessing these airports several times a day.
MAKE SURE FOLLOWING BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COUNTRY!!!
- You bring you complete tuition fee package advised by Study Consultant Ukraine LLC .
- You must have some money for your personal keep up at least for a couple of months (300USD in enough)
- If you come in after October, make sure you wear warm clothes and shoes and bring them as well.
- Bring all your documents returned from Ukraine embassy with your visa, and do not forget them anywhere at your home or departure airport of your country.
- You must bring one year’s valid air ticket with open return date
- Do not forget to inform “Star Consultants Ukraine’s” team about your arrival at least 4-5 days prior to your arrival. Better if you scan your air ticket and visa so our representative welcomes you at Ukraine’s airport. Airport immigration in Ukraine can deport students just like that if nobody is present officially to pick the student.
Do not hesitate to write us for any details
We wish you a very pleasant and safe flight to Ukraine