Visa Requirements for Nigerian Applicants
The Embassy of Ukraine in Nigeria serves applicants from Nigeria, Benin, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Togo.
Applicants must submit following documents along with Original Invitation letter from a university in Ukraine issued through “Star Education Consult Ukraine LLC.”
The Embassy of Ukraine in Federal Republic of Nigeria receives visa applications only through the VFS Visa Application Center.
Submission time: Monday – Friday from 9:00 till 12:30
Address 38 LOBITO CRESCENT, WUSE II, ABUJA, FCT, NIGERIA
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Embassy allows submission of documents for student visas anytime around the year
- Passport with expiry date of at least 6 months following the end of visa validity and at least 2 blank pages and photocopy of first page of passport.
- Visa application form, printed or written in block letters. It must be filled in carefully, clearly and precisely and signed personally by the applicant. It is free of charge to download an electronic version from this web site or to obtain a paper version at the Embassy. (Application for Ukraine entry and transit visa)
- Two recent colour pictures against the white background (30x40mm).
- Original of birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Original invitation and its photocopy. When you receive an invitation make, sure there are no mistakes and typos: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated in your passport you submit for the visa.
- Original of school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translate the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enrol to his/her institution within two months since medical certificate was issued. Embassy translate the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Results of HIV/AIDS test legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. Embassy translate the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
- Ticket reservation for Ukraine with open return date.
- Original of a sponsorship letter (attested by a notary) in a form of a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, landline and mobile telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant.
- Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
- Receipt of payment of visa fees (85 USD).
- The insurance policy valid for the period of one month starting while entering the territory of Ukraine.
Consular section Embassy of Ukraine in Federal Republic of Nigeria
Chief: Mr. Kononuchenko Maksym (CONSUL)
Address: Plot 894, Olu Awotesu street, Jabi District, Abuja (off Mr.Biggs).
Phone: +234 8 0911 55 339
Online Visa Appointment: http://visa.mfa.gov.ua/
Schedule: Monday to Friday | From 9am – 4pm | Lunch Break from 1pm – 2pm | Days off: Saturday, Sunday
Queries by phone: +234 8 0911 55 339 Daily from 11:00 to 12:00