National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine is one of the leading educational, scientific and cultural establishments of Ukraine. Over 37ths students and more than 600 PhD, Doctoral students and Students-seekers are studying at 21 faculties of Kyiv Territorial Center, at Southern Affiliate “Crimean Agro-Technological University” and at 12 regional higher educational institutions of l-lll accreditation levels.
Over 3000 scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical staff including 300 Professors and Doctors, more than 1200 PhDs and Associate Professors provide educational process and scientific research at NUBiP of Ukraine.
Educational activity of the university has public character and is protected from interference of political parties as well as public and religious organizations.
Conception of NUBiP of Ukraine Education Activity:
- Access to higher agricultural education for persons who meet the requirements of professional selection (competition) considering the available privileges for village youth, especially those, who live in zone polluted after disaster at Chernobyl nuclear station;
- Equal conditions for every student, listener, PhD student. Doctoral student with the aim of complete realization of their abilities, gift, comprehensive development of individual;
- Open character of educational establishment, creating the preconditions for choosing forms and profiles of education;
- Priority of human spiritual values, humanism and democracy of educational process;
- Logical unity and continuity of educational process, integration of educational activity, science and production;
- Meeting the world requirement to education;
- Open character of competition and contracts for substitution of vacant positions for heads of departments, deans, professors, associate professors and other scientific and pedagogical employees.
Main Tasks of NUBiP of Ukraine Educational Activity
- Creating conditions for development of intellect, abilities and skills of individual, revival of intellectual potential of society;
- Forming professional knowledge, abilities and skills of students of the quality not lower than state educational standards;
- Child Development Institute
- Social and Economic Education
- Telecommunications and Instrumentation
- Philology and Social Sciences